These are so obvious but still worth repeating, since a lot of sellers (obviously) don’t pay attention to them.
Why won’t buyers buy your home?
* It’s priced too high
* They can’t track down your listing agent to schedule an appointment. (This is so true, especially in Boston – try finding a real estate agent to show a property on a Saturday, or on a Monday. That isn’t static you hear in the background on the other agent’s phone – it’s the ocean.)
* Your home is in bad shape, or shows bad
* You post that your home is being sold “as-is” – what are you hiding, why are you being so stubborn?
* Ineffective marketing – no one knows about it
The biggest reasons your home won’t sell are #1 and #3. Both are easily remedied.
Having a bad agent – this is almost as bad. Don’t make it difficult on buyers.
Complete story: Home sellers hit roadblocks in today’s market – By Robert J Bruss, Inman News, by way of The Boston Globe
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.