This Boston real estate story should be called “Buyer Beware”. Today, one of my agents showed a Beacon Hill condo for sale with a private roof deck. To the credit of the sellers broker she documented that the private roof deck is illegal, in other words, no Boston city permit was issued or approval given to the condo owner to build the roof deck. As a buyer don’t assume that all Boston condo roof decks are approved by the city or the condo association. Please always check for yourself or have your buyers agent check for you.
Real Estate Search
- Boston condos for sale: MLS 2018 in Review
- Stay in the know: Boston Seaport condos for sale
- Boston Waterfront condos for sale 2019
- Boston condos for sale. You want to sell it on your own (FSBO) I get it.
- How to have buyers fall in love with your Charles River Park condo
- Boston South End Condos for Sale – 2019
- South Boston condos for sale 2019
- Boston condos for sale in the Seaport
- Boston condos for sale finding your dream home
- Boston Midtown Real Estate: Tax deductions in your home
- Boston condos for sale: The Fenway 2019
- How to make a good Offer on a Boston condo for sale
- Ways to save money for a downpayment
- Stats on Beacon Hill condos/apartments for rent 2019
- Boston Midtown real estate: 1 bedroom condos for sale
- Boston Midtown condo sales stats for the last 6 months
- Downtown Boston real estate commissions: Simply Explained!
- Boston condos for sale: Should I use a professional photographer?