Not much more to add than “Yay!”
According to the Boston Business Journal:
The mega mixed-use development called Westwood Station received unanimous approval from the town on Tuesday night.
Developers of the $4.5 million project will begin construction next month …
… After three years of planning and permitting by the developers, Cabot, Cabot & Forbes, Commonfund Realty Inc. and New England Development, the Westwood Planning Board voted to approve the master plan special permit needed to build the project. Westwood Station is located on 140 acres of land adjacent to Route 128 and the Westwood Massachusetts Bay Transportation Area commuter rail station.
Construction on the first phase may begin as soon as next month.
Westwood Station approved by town – Boston Business Journal
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018