Trulia is a real estate search engine that helps you find homes for sale and “make smarter real estate decisions in the process.”
Their scheme is that, in addition to having a lot of listings, they also analyze real estate information on millions of homes in Massachusetts and nationwide, “helping you understand hyper-local real estate trends.”
Really, though, it’s just a listing site.
Trulia is becoming more useful, these days. It used to have very few Boston listings, but Realogy just announced that they will be feeding Trulia all of its listings, including those from ERA, Century 21, and Coldwell Banker.
The advantage of using Trulia over MLS is that you don’t have to log-in to get complete listing information, unlike MLS, where you have to have a user-name and password to access complete details.
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018