The Globe, late to the game, covers the South End – Upper Crust scandal, in this Sunday’s paper.
Before deciding whether he liked the idea of having a new pizzeria at 631 Tremont St., John Keith wanted to explore the area himself.
In July, the 42-year-old real estate agent and Tremont Street resident set out with a video camera and captured a six-minute walking tour of the block that he later posted on YouTube.
The footage offers a panoramic view of the landscape near the proposed site of an Upper Crust restaurant.
My findings? The restaurant would fit in well in this commercial district.
The neighbors’ opinion? It would not.
The Zoning Board’s decision? No thin crust pizza for us, thank you very much.
Tremont neighbors cool to pizzeria – By Richard Thompson, The Boston Globe
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018