The following information is from the local MLS database, as of December 16, 2006, compared to (last week’s numbers).
Total # of condos for sale in the city of Boston: 2,189 (2,324)
Average # of days on market: 146 (143)
Median price of all condos for sale in the city of Boston: $399,000 ($395,000)
Average price of all condos for sale in the city of Boston: $592,090 ($583,782)
Number of condos sold (closed) over past 30 days: 278 (281)
Median sales price, last 30 days: $322,500 ($325,000)
Average sales price, last 30 days: $437,366 ($448,464)
Average days on market: 116 (116)
Ratio, closing (sales) price to original (list) price: 93% (94%)
Number of properties going under agreement, last 30 days: 295 (300)
My thoughts: Not bad. Sellers take their properties off the market because of the holidays, and some because their listings expired and they have decided to hold off relisting. If we get down to 1,800 listings, or so, things will look a lot better. Days on market has gone up, a bit more.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018