Here’s a fun game.
I’ll post a photo and description of a commercial or retail property.
Then, we all try to think of interesting uses for it.
(Disclosure: These are listed by other real estate agents, who you may contact directly for more information)
First up, in the hot new HaWa District (er, maybe I have that wrong?):
Development potential. Five-story brick industrial building built in 1916. Former Jordan Marsh Co horse stable. Great location in the SoWa (South of Washington) District, in the South End, with easy access to major highways and minutes to downtown Boston. Near art galleries, great restaurants, and new condo developments. Ten-car parking existing on the first floor with potential for more. Freight elevator.
Listing agent: Mimi Reilly, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – Boston – Waterfront, (617) 742-7240
So, what do you think? What should we do with this property? If you know the location, you know it’s near 485 Harrison, Rollins Square and Laconia Lofts, near Bernard Toale Gallery and the Boston Sports Club. Very exciting neighborhood, with lots of potential for future growth.
If you bought it, what would you do with it?
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos $500k and up
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500,000 – $900,000
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sle
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale $450,000 – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $400,000 and up
- Leather District condos for sale $700,000 – $2.5M
- Midtown condos for sale $1m – $3M
- Seaport District condos for sale $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
- South Boston condos for sale $450,000 and up
- South End condos for sale $500,000 – $700,000
- Waterfront condos for sale $600,000 – $1,500,000
- Boston Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000 – $6,000,000
- Downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Quarter 2018