With subprime mortgages making headlines over the past few weeks, buyers can be ambivalent about their lending options. New online guides and free brochures help to clear up any confusion and help consumers find a loan that suits them.
“Given the current real estate climate, home-buyers are faced with considerable decisions that could affect their financial state for years to come,” said Thomas R. Evans, President and CEO of Bankrate.com, which released a financial literacy guide that explains the lending process.
In addition, the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, the Center for Responsible Lending, and the Federal Housing Administration offer online resources for consumers.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018