How to get an idea of whether your home would lose value if the real estate “bubble” burst:
Is the price of your house about to plummet? There’s no one foolproof indicator of a local housing bubble, so the best approach is to evaluate the situation from many angles. It’s important to gauge such factors as construction permit issuance, local incomes, job growth, and rental rates to determine if you’re living in a danger zone. “You have to triangulate,” says Susan M. Wachter, a real estate economist at the Wharton School.
By these measures, prime candidates for trouble include such places as San Diego and Los Angeles on one coast and New York and Miami on the other.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos for sale
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights Boston condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain Boston condos for sale
- Leather District Boston condos for sale
- Midtown Boston condos for sale
- Seaport District Boston condos fir sale
- South Boston Condos for sale
- South End Boston condos for sale
- Waterfront Boston condos for sale
- Downtown Boston condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: December 2017