If your Boston condo just came off the market because it didn’t sell, don’t be discouraged. Before placing your condo back on the market take a step back and review your situation. As you are aware your Boston condo is a major financial investment and your relationship with your Boston real estate agent is crucial. First question, did your Boston real estate agent perform all his/her responsibilities? For starters you should consider your relationship with your broker as a partnership. You want to make sure your needs and wishes are heard. Most importantly, you want to make sure you receive detailed and dependable feedback after each showing or at a minimum one phone call per week with updates and marketing strategies. Did your broker do this? If not, let’s move to the next step.
Let’s discuss interviewing new potential candidates to list your Boston condo. When interviewing brokers compare and test their knowledge of the market and more importantly the Boston neighborhood that your condominium is located in. Second and ask each to demonstrate how they will market your Boston condo to potential buyers.
Pricing is another important factor. When coming up with a selling price ask your agent to provide you with an up-to-date market analysis of comparable condos sold and currently on the market for sale. This will help you to calculate a sales price. Also find out what the average sales time is for Boston condos similar price points to yours.
SEARCH BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE & RENT
- Boston Back Bay condos for sale and rent
- Beacon Hill Boston condos for sale and rent
- Charlestown Boston condos for sale and rent
- Charlestown Navy Yard sale and rent
- Dorchester Heights Boston condos for sale and rent
- Fenway Boston condos for sale and rent
- Jamaica Plain Boston condos for sale and rent
- Leather District Boston condos for sale and rent
- Midtown Downtown condos for sale and rent
- Seaport District condos for sale and rent
- South Boston condos for sale and rent
- South End Boston condos for sale and rent
- Waterfront condos for sale and rent\
- Back to homepage Boston condos
- Boston condos for sale
- View Boston condos for sale. Updated every 8 minutes with new listings.