The city of Boston recently chose Steve Belkin’s Trans National Properties to build an 80-story, 1000-foot tower at 115 Winthrop Street.
Belkin has retained architect Renzo Piano.
Other buildings designed by Piano include the New York Times tower, in New York City.
And, people are wondering how the actual building ended up looking nothing like its design.
It’s sort of the same. Plus, it’s not been completed yet, so any criticism is premature, right?
Still, remember what happened with the Commonwealth hotel, in Kenmore Square? It ended up looking like a pathetic mess, once completed.
Oh, and let me save the Herald the effort of writing a title for their inevitable story.
“Will Mayor’s Steinway building end up looking like a regular Piano?”
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018