Is your credit rating wrong? You can probably get it corrected much faster than you think, with a new service called “rapid scoring”, according to this article in the New York Times. Mention it to your mortgage broker.
Link: href=”https://www.nytimes.com/2005/04/03/realestate/03home.html”>The New York Times > Real Estate > Your Home: Quickly Improving A Credit Rating.
Home buyers in search of a mortgage know that their credit history will play a key role in the outcome. And anyone who has tried to improve a credit score is probably aware that doing so can take months or years.
But it is sometimes possible for a borrower to raise his credit score in just a few days, using a strategy known as rapid rescoring.
“I’ve had a fair amount of success using rapid rescoring for clients,” said Oded Ben-Ami, a senior loan officer for Sterling National Mortgage in Great Neck, N.Y. “And the couple of hundred dollars it costs is negligible compared with the benefits of getting a better interest rate, quicker approval and a higher maximum loan amount.”
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos for sale
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights Boston condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain Boston condos for sale
- Leather District Boston condos for sale
- Midtown Boston condos for sale
- Seaport District Boston condos fir sale
- South Boston Condos for sale
- South End Boston condos for sale
- Waterfront Boston condos for sale
- Downtown Boston condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: December 2017