Top Boston Apartment Rental Neighborhoods for 2022
Several Boston area neighborhoods will be in high demand for Boston apartments in the new year, according to a new Boston real estate report.
Boston ranked third among large U.S. cities for the highest median one-bedroom monthly rent at $2,550 in December.
Despite high prices, demand for Boston apartment rentals in 2021 was strong, and that’s expected to continue in 2022, but which neighborhoods will be the hottest?
The Boston real estate report found 10 areas renters will be clamoring for the most with Charlestown coming in on top.
- Charlestown had the highest renter interest according to the report. The median price of a one-bedroom apartment in this historic Boston neighborhood is $2,575.
2. Second on the list was Dorchester with a median rental price of $1,987,
3. Followed by Beacon Hill with a median rent of $2,540.
4. Roslindale came in fourth at $1,675.
5. Roxbury was fifth at $1,900.
The bottom five Boston Apartment Neighborhoods included:
6. The historic North End at $2,500,
7. Back Bay apartments for rent with a median rent of $3,300,
8. East Boston at $2,100,
9. Jamaica Plain at $2,245 and
10. West Roxbury with a median rent of $2,650.
Click Here to view: Google Ford Realty Inc Reviews