Inspired by one of my favorite New York Times real estate features, I thought I would highlight recent Back Bay condo sales around the $1M price point—a popular one in the area right now. This is a great way to see what you can expect to pay for future similar Boston Back Bay luxury condos, as these sales will be good reference points in the months ahead.
$1,199,000 : 111 Marlborough St #1, Boston1 bed, 1 bathListed with Winchester Realty
$1,295,000 : 388 Marlborough St #9, Boston2 beds, 2 bathsListed with Engel & Volkers Boston
$1,300,000 : 282 Marlborough #2, Boston2 beds, 2 bathsListed with Gibson Sotheby's International Realty
$1,199,000 : 81 Marlborough St #3, Boston2 beds, 1 bathListed with Hammond Residential Real Estate
$5,600,000 : 220 Boylston St #1612/1614, Boston3 beds, 3 bathsListed with Campion & Company Fine Homes Real Estate
See all Back Bay community Condos.
(all data current as of 7/21/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
For more information on the Back Bay luxury condo market, please contact Robert Veek at 617420-1401.
View Back Bay condos for sale and rent.
Looking for Back Bay conds for sale under $1M
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sle
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018