When buying a Boston condo it can pay for you to keep a little information to yourself. what I mean by that, telling a Boston real estate agent too much information can cause you to pay a higher price for a Boston condo by cutting into your power of negotiating.
In today’s Boston condo blog post I’m going to provide you with tips Not to tell a Boston real estate broker:
- That you’re in a rush to buy a Boston condo due to your present living arrangements
- How much you are willing to pay
- You’ve just missed out on another Boston condo
- You want that Boston condo bad. I need to have it
- You have no idea what the Boston condo market is doing
- letting them know you’re from out of town
- You’re future plan is to increase the value of the property
The video below goes into greater detail on all the 7 points listed above.
Boston Midtown condos for sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.