Boston condos for sale selecting a Boston reale state agent. Here are a few tips:
1) How long have they been in the business?
Take into consideration how long the agent has been involved in San Diego real estate, and what roles they’ve had. Multiple roles may help the process go a little smoother. Also find out if this is their full time job, or just something they do on the side.
2) Do they have specialties & credentials?
Real estate agents who specialize in condos may not be the best match to sell or purchase a house.
3) What is their average home sale like?
Find out how long it takes to make an average sale, and what the initial asking prices were, as well as the final sale prices. This is an indication of how skilled the agent is at priving homes and marketing them.
4) What is their marketing plan?
Find out what marketing plan the agent plans on using. You don’t just want a For Sale sign stuck in your front yard, an open house and a classified ad. Look for aggressive, innovative approaches and familiarity with technology. They should be able to speak about potential buyers, and how they will reach them.
5) Check that they’re licensed
Agents are licensed in the states that they are selling in—in this case, California. Check with your state’s regulatory body to find out if the agent is licensed, or if there have been any documented disciplinary actions or complaints.
6) Check their current listings
Look at the agent’s current San Diego listings. You can look on the agent’s own website and on services like Zillow.com and Realtor.com. How long have they been on the market and do the listings match what you’re trying to buy or sell? This is a good indication of how they may be able to perform for you.
7) Talk with recent clients
Ask for a list of what they’ve listed and sold in the past year with contact information. Find out if anybody was particulary pleased or disappointed. Look for properties that match the one you’re selling or buying and find out how long it was on the market and ask the buyers and sellers what their experience was like with this agent.
SEARCH BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Boston Back Bay condos for sale and rent
- Beacon Hill Boston condos for sale and rent
- Charlestown Boston condos for sale and rent
- Charlestown Navy Yard sale and rent
- Dorchester Heights Boston condos for sale and rent
- Fenway Boston condos for sale and rent
- Jamaica Plain Boston condos for sale and rent
- Leather District Boston condos for sale and rent
- Midtown Downtown condos for sale and rent
- Seaport District condos for sale and rent
- South Boston condos for sale and rent
- South End Boston condos for sale and rent
- Waterfront condos for sale and rent