A $100-million ecologically friendly mixed-use project is bringing residents, businesses and nature back to a once contaminated factory site on the Chelsea waterfront.
The mixed-use project will eventually put 350 residential units and about 20,000 sf of office and retail space on a small plot of land off Chelseaâ€™s shore.
The site, once home to a nine-building printing plant, was contaminated with oil, ink and debris that was killing off birds and fish along its shoreline when Urban Design & Development bought the property in 2004.
Source: Chelsea Gets $100M Eco-Friendly Project – By Beverly Ford, GlobeSt.com
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos $500k and up
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500,000 – $900,000
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale $450,000 – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $400,000 and up
- Leather District condos for sale $700,000 – $2.5M
- Midtown condos for sale $1m – $3M
- Seaport District condos for sale $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
- South Boston condos for sale $450,000 and up
- South End condos for sale $500,000 – $700,000
- Waterfront condos for sale $600,000 – $1,500,000
- Boston Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000 – $6,000,000
- Downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Quarter 2018