Data just released by LINK suggests that the downtown real estate market has cooled, when compared to last year, at least.
By Kimberly Blanton, The Boston Globe
Boston’s condominium market, which posted record sales in 2004, has slowed dramatically this year, according to a newly published report.
During the first nine months of 2005, sales fell 12.3 percent to 3,132 units, compared with 3,573 sold during the same period in 2004, according to the Listing Information Network, which compiled data for 12 city neighborhoods, from the South End and Fenway to the waterfront and South Boston. That is a sharp turnaround from the comparable time in 2004, when sales rose 32 percent from the prior year.
Complete article: Hub condo market cools over record 2004 pace
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sle
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018