The Fenway Community Health Center kicked off its $16 million campaign, in preparation for the construction of their new headquarters and primary health center, at 1330 Boylston Street, behind Fenway Park.
The Fenway is currently housed in a 18,000-square-foot building at 7 Haviland Street (near Berklee School of Music), where it has been since 1992.
Their new home will be in a 10-story, 100,000-square-foot building being constructed by Samuels & Associates, developer of the nearby, and recently completed, Trilogy apartment complex, which includes over 500 rental units, shops, and restaurants.
The development at 1330 Boylston Street will include 215 residential units and 25,000 square feet of ground-level retail space.
Construction may be completed sometime in 2008.
Source: Fenway center plans $55m expansion – By Christopher Rowland, The Boston Globe
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018