Fidelity has long had a huge presence in the Seaport/South Boston Waterfront/Innovation District (or whatever you want to call it today). Arguably, Fidelity made the Seaport District, when it gutted and renovated the World Trade Center and moved a bunch of employees there a while back.
But it’s still rather surprising to see the company moving its corporate headquarters out of the Financial District to Seaport. It’s big news — and it’s a big win for Seaport. Correspondingly, it’s a big loss for the Financial District.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.