FP3, the fancy new development currently under construction down in the Fort Point Channel has hit MLS. Well, at least a couple of listings.
One is a 744 square foot one-bedroom, listed at $459,000. The other is a 629 square foot one-bedroom, listed at $349,000.
Those prices seem low, in the $550-$600 / square foot range. I expect other units to hit the market, at higher prices per square foot.
There will be 97 units in the buildings, a mixture of renovation and new construction.
Completion is scheduled for December 2007.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos $500k and up
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500,000 – $900,000
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sle
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale $450,000 – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $400,000 and up
- Leather District condos for sale $700,000 – $2.5M
- Midtown condos for sale $1m – $3M
- Seaport District condos for sale $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
- South Boston condos for sale $450,000 and up
- South End condos for sale $500,000 – $700,000
- Waterfront condos for sale $600,000 – $1,500,000
- Boston Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000 – $6,000,000
- Downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Quarter 2018