The BBJ has a list of the most expensive single-family home sales between June 1, 2012 and Jan. 15, 2013 (sub. required).
The top position goes to 115 Commonwealth in the Back Bay, selling at $10.6 million for 7,461 square feet, seven bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Next on the list is 333 Lee Street, in Chestnut Hill, at $10.5 million, for 6,703 square feet, nine bedrooms and 7 bathrooms (see above photo).
The other top homes sales were, in order, in Brookline, Concord, Osterville, Woods Hole, Weston, Weston, Beacon Hill and Osterville.
The Beacon Hill home was at 6 Otis Place, fetching $5.6 million for 5,700 square feet, four bedroom and five bathrooms.
Update: The paper also has a top condos sales list for the same time period. No. 1 is 310 Beacon Street at $9.2 million. The Back Bay simply dominates the list in general, including the entire top 10.
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sle
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018