Boston Homes has a feature story on Tom Brady’s property at 310 Beacon Street.
There are two condominiums for sale in the building, at $3.99 million and $4.59 million. The star quarterback will hold onto his penthouse home, at least for the time-being.
In a related story, Mr Brady’s gal-pal Gisele Bundchen listed her Manhattan home this week for $10.9 million. She paid $3 million for it, back in 2003. It has only two-bedrooms, two-bathrooms.
Maybe they need a bigger space for the swinger’s baby and his nanny?
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.