The Herald takes a neighborhood-by-neighborhood look at home/condo prices, based on LINK Property Network stats. Here’s some of the sales and price numbers:
• 63 units — down from 115 this time last year.
• $1,100,000 average price of a two-bedroom condo — up from $997,918 last year.
• $600,971 average price of a one-bedroom condo — up from $589,302 last year.
• 23 units — down from 37 this time last year and 66 the year before.
• $760,820 average price of a two-bedroom condo — up from $735,230 last year.
• $446,461 average price of a one-bedroom condo — up from $427,606 last year.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay
- Beacon Hill
- Charlestown Navy Yard
- Dorchester Heights
- Jamaica Plain
- Leather District
- Seaport District
- South Boston
- South End
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018