It’s a seller’s market in Beacon Hill at the moment. Inventory remains flat, there are numerous Beacon Hill buyers for every condo or townhouse that goes on the market, and mortgage interest rates are still low. And oh, yeah—rents remain very high.
If you own a Boston townhouse or a condo, thinking of selling, I recommend consulting with a Beacon Hill broker, who has an office in Beacon Hill. Maybe you have an investment property, or are an owner occupier who doesn’t know where to go next. It helps to have a chat for an hour with a Beacon Hill Realtor to discuss your details:
1. How much is my condo worth?
2. Can I sell and then have some time to stay in my home after the buyers are the owners, to figure out where I’m going next?
3. How long will the process take?
4. What pitfalls might I encounter?
5. What would I need to do to prep my property for sale?
6. What am I looking at in terms of net proceeds?
As many of you know, I have been helping Beacon Hill homeowners sell their properties for more than twenty years not just in Beacon Hill, but in many neighborhoods across Boston. Client reviews don’t lie: I have the experience, knowledge, marketing platform and strategies in place to net you the most money possible with the least stress involved. It’s all about knowing what to expect, anticipating pitfalls and navigating to the finish.
Please contact me if you’re ready to have that conversation. I would be happy to stop by and put your future in motion. I can be reached at 617-595-3712.