One of the biggest mistakes people make when selling their North End condo is not understanding downtown Boston real estate value. It doesn’t matter what you think your Boston North End condo is worth. The value is determined by buyers. What you enjoyed about your home is irrelevant when it’s time to sell. Use some of the following tips to get started.
- Know the Downtown real estate market. Find out what other similar properties have sold for.
- Decide on your minimum price. Be willing to work with any buyers who make an offer above it.
- Clean and fix the most visible items first. If buyers fall in love with your North End home as soon as they enter it, they’ll forgive many minor issues.
- If you or your agent aren’t getting many calls, find out why. Is more advertising necessary or is the price too high? Drop it fast if the price is the problem. Be careful not to chase the market down with a series of insignificant price drops.
- Listen to comments of prospects. If you hear several times a room is dark, white paint is an easy solution.
- If there are any known problems, such as a leaky faucet, get an estimate for repairs. The buyer wants to move into a place that is worry free.
- Do any improvements that can realistically get you at least a two-to-one return on investment.
Not sure where to start? Call the Ford Realty Team to receive a customized strategy for selling your Downtown Boston real estate at 617-595-3712.
All Boston North End Condos for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Click Here: Boston North End Recent Condo Sales Stats
Click Here: Boston Real Estate For Sale in 2020