From the Inman News blog:

According to Open Secrets, the National Association of Realtors PAC was the biggest spender of any in the nation, regardless of industry. NAR spend more than $3 million, with 52 percent going to GOP candidates and the remaining 48 percent to Democrats.

With more than $1.9 million in campaign spending, The National Association of Home Builders was also among the nation’s top 10 PACs. Republicans were much more likely to be the beneficiaries of the home builders’ largesse, taking 74 percent of that pot to 26 percent for Democrats.

The entire top ten list:

PAC Name – Total Amount – Democrat Pct – Republican Pct

National Assn of Realtors – $3,030,005 – 48% – 51%
National Auto Dealers Assn – $2,376,600 – 28% – 72%
National Beer Wholesalers Assn – $2,364,500 – 29% – 71%
Intl Brotherhood of Electrical Workers – $2,311,650 – 96% – 3%
Assn of Trial Lawyers of America – $2,114,500 – 95% – 4%
American Bankers Assn – $2,047,774 – 31% – 69%
Credit Union National Assn – $2,047,224 – 44% – 56%
National Assn of Home Builders – $1,982,500 – 25% – 74%
AT&T Inc – $1,972,515 – 33% – 67%
United Parcel Service – $1,872,179 – 30% – 70%

Source: Top 20 PAC Contributors to Federal Candidates, 2005-2006 – opensecrets.org, by way of the Inman News blog

Click Here: Back to Boston Real Estate Home Search

Ford Realty – Boston Real Estate Google Reviews 2019

Boston condos for sale for 2020

Back Bay condos for sale 2020

Beacon HIll condos for sale

Charlestown condos for sale under $1M for 2020

Boston downtown condos for sale for 2020

Boston Downtown real estate

Boston High rise condos for sale

Boston Midtown condos for sale 2020

Boston North End condos for sale 2020

Seaport Condos for sale 2020

Beacon Hill apartments for rent

Boston real estate for sale search

Loading...

Call Now