Earlier this month Realtor.com made ten housing predictions for 2015. Listed below are Realtor.com top ten real estate and economic predictions:
Top Ten housing predictions for 2015
1. Existing single-family homes and condominium sales will increase by 8%.
2. Millennial buyers will drive up housing sales and will account for sixty-five percent of first time home buyers.
3. Home prices will gain over four percent.
4. Mortgage rates will increase to five percent by the end of 2015.
5. Home affordability will decrease by 5-10% based on home price appreciation.
Realtor.com: Top ten housing predictions for 2015
6. In 2015 the economy will add 2.75 million jobs.
7. Foreclosures and short sales will continue to decrease as the economy improves.
8. Earnings and household income will increase by three percent.
9. Unemployment rate will decline and will remain under 6%.
10. The national economy will see an increase of 230,000 jobs per month.
Boston condos for sale:
To learn more about Beacon Hill condos for sale, please contact our Beacon Hill real estate office at 137 Charles Street. Yu can also contact us at 617-720-5454. The following are staff members that can help you in your home search:
- $765,000 : 617 Massachusetts Ave #4, Boston2 beds, 1 bathListed with Boston's Luxury Properties
- $899,000 : 31 East Springfield St #1, Boston2 beds, 2 bathsListed with Gibson Sotheby's International Realty
- $820,000 : 25 Dartmouth Street #3, Boston2 beds, 1 bathListed with Sterling Properties
- $729,925 : 19 Holyoke St #2, Boston2 beds, 1 bathListed with Boston's Luxury Properties
- $780,000 : 31 Concord Sq #3, Boston1 bed, 1 bathListed with Redfin Corp.
- $849,000 : 652 Massachusetts Ave. #1, Boston2 beds, 3 bathsListed with Boston Real Estate Collaborative, LLC
- $830,000 : 756 Tremont St #4, Boston2 beds, 1 bathListed with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Warren Residential
- $799,900 : 451 Massachusetts Ave #6, Boston2 beds, 1 bathListed with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage - Boston - South End
- $795,000 : 33 Worcester St #1, Boston1 bed, 1 bathListed with Keller Williams Realty Boston-Metro | Back Bay
- $754,000 : 35 Fay St #215, Boston1 bed, 1 bathListed with Century 21 Cityside
- $755,000 : 40 Traveler #512, Boston1 bed, 1 bathListed with Siena
- $779,000 : 691 Massachusetts Ave #106, Boston2 beds, 1 bathListed with The Charles Realty
- $899,000 : 63 Appleton Street #1, Boston2 beds, 1 bathListed with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage - Boston - Newbury St.
- $899,000 : 1721 Washington St #405, Boston2 beds, 2 bathsListed with William Raveis R.E. & Home Services
See all South End community Condos.
(all data current as of 9/25/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018