Granted, it’s one of those silly ranking lists they seem to always come up with.
But having a list of the top 45 restaurants in the country with only one from New England (#26 Fore Street in Portland, Maine) while including the Shake Shack chain in New York? Yikes.
These days, we’ll take any restaurant in the Back Bay over any of the listed eateries above — because they’re staffed with good people and they need our help.
So don’t forget: Get over to the Back Back and start shopping till you drop and eat until you can’t have a thin mint more.
Update – We couldn’t resist. Above is Mr. Creosote from the famous Monty Python thin-mints skit. It’s so brilliantly stupid.
Yet another update — Shake Shack may be coming to Harvard Square. Count us among the less than impressed.
View Back Bay condos for sale and rent.
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sle
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018