There’s a misconception with Boston condo sellers that any condo that you place on the market for sale will sell, because the market is so hot right now. Unfortunately, that’s not necessarily true. Take 2017, there were over 600 Boston downtown condos that didn’t sell. More specifically, based on MLS, 631 downtown Boston condos alone went unsold, expired or canceled. In all of Boston (Suffolk County) that number jumps to 1,598 condos. When you look at the volume, that’s over $15 Billion in lost real estate sales in Boston alone.
Already in 2018, 151 condos haven been canceled or expired in Boston.
If you’re thinking about selling your Boston condo in 2018, you need to work with someone who has a proven process and a proven track record of selling Boston condos. Even in a market like ours nothing is guaranteed.
If you have any questions regarding selling your Boston condo, or you’re just curious about what kind of price we could get for your Boston condo, don’t hesitate to give me a call or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.