A Boston condo downpayment is a type of payment made with a check during the onset of purchasing a Boston property.
The payment typically represents only a perentage of the full price; one is for $1,000 when you sign the Offer to Purchae, the second is due at the Purchase & Sales Agreement typically between 5% – 20% of the accepted price.
The buyer, makes financing arrangements with a bank/mortgage company for the balance, it can also be made in cash.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018