Now is the time Boston condo buyers
Almost all indicators show that the Boston condo market is as strong as ever, more and more Boston condo owners are expressing to me that they are considering moving up to more luxury condominium that they have always dreamed of. With the economy improving and their wages increasing, it’s making it more attractive to find a mover up home. Also, interest rates are still near 4%.
However, buyers and sellers should realize that waiting to make the move while mortgage rates likely will be increasing probably doesn’t make sense. As rates increase, the price of the Boston dream condo you can buy will decrease. Here is a chart detailing this point.
- $2,750 : 684 Massachusetts Ave. #3, Boston2 beds, 1 bathListed with Keller Williams Realty Boston-Metro | Back Bay
- $2,500 : 1 Saint Charles #1, Boston1 bed, 1 bathListed with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage - Boston - Newbury St.
- $589,000 : 42 Eighth Street #2310, Boston1 bed, 1 bathListed with Century 21 Elite Realty
- $3,200 : 37 Beacon #56, Boston1 bed, 1 bathListed with Gibson Sotheby's International Realty
- $2,500 : 75 Appleton #2, Boston1 bed, 1 bathListed with Rondeau/Tierney Real Estate, LLC
- $435,000 : 60 Marion St, Boston4 beds, 2 bathsListed with Dream Realty
- $2,500 : 182 I Street #1, Boston2 beds, 2 bathsListed with Broadway Village Real Estate
- $1,700 : 10 Lindall Place #4, Boston0 beds, 1 bathListed with Ford Realty - Boston
- $1,995 : 51 Park Drive #10, Boston1 bed, 1 bathListed with Star Residential, LLC
- $2,500 : 646 E 7Th St #1, Boston2 beds, 1 bathListed with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage - Boston - Newbury St.
- $5,200 : 455 East First Street #400, Boston2 beds, 2 bathsListed with Big River Properties
- $649,000 : 11 Follen St. #Parlor, Boston2 beds, 1 bathListed with Gibson Sotheby's International Realty
- $349,900 : 14 Annafran St, Boston3 beds, 2 bathsListed with Keller Williams Realty
- $1,900 : 89 Coleman #2, Boston2 beds, 2 bathsListed with My Boston Condo
- $2,550 : 160 Commonwealth Ave #317, Boston0 beds, 1 bathListed with Boston Homes Realty
See all City of Boston Condos.
(all data current as of 11/17/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Click on the Boston condo chart to enlarge.
Boston condos for sale
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay
- Beacon Hill
- Charlestown Navy Yard
- Dorchester Heights
- Jamaica Plain
- Leather District
- Seaport District
- South Boston
- South End