Getting married? Congratulations.
So, you might think, well, we’re getting married, next thing to do is to … buy a new home!
Here’s what you need to do first:
So you’ve returned those well-meant-but-weird gifts, sent the thank you notes and settled into your newly married life.
If you’re like many freshly minted couples, now you’re thinking about buying a home of your own — with plenty of storage space for the wedding gifts you actually kept.
But how do you know if you can afford to be homeowners? Is it wise to buy a home before the ink dries on your marriage certificate? What are some of the common mistakes newlyweds make when buying their first home?
Read on: Should newlyweds buy a house? – By Teri Cettina, Bankrate.com, by way of The Boston Globe
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.