Economist Matthew Gardner discusses the most recent economic and real estate news, including retail sales, consumer sentiment, and the housing market index which is published by the National Association of Home Builders.
Points of Interest:
- Consumer retail in good shape heading into the holidays.
- Housing Market Index record high in September
- Lumber prices rise 117% because of COVID-19 supply chain and forest fires.
- Because of high lumber prices because of lumber price the price to build average single family home rose by $16,000
- Building permits up 6% for a single-family home last month
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.