The Globe has a good slide show of the $1.5 billion Assembly Square project that the average person hears so much about but usually doesn’t quite get.
The main developer, Federal Realty Investment Trust, also has more general information on the various projects planned in Somerville. Yes, yes, yes. Design sketches always look so pretty, including and perhaps especially the one we show above. But what the heck. Even though there’s no way the final product will look as glorious, it’s nice to dream.
File under: Somerville, All-American City, 1972, 2009 … Try to beat that, Medford!
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $550k
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.