Think you can’t afford to own in Boston?
You may be right.
However, seven short miles away, you can find yourself a nice home.
Seven miles. If you lived in NYC, for example, putting you seven miles away from 42nd Street would put you in Park Slope.
People don’t seem to have a problem with living there … (ha-ha).
The Herald covers a nice, new Quincy development, in today’s paper.
North Quincy’s newly built Adams Landing condo complex combines relatively affordable prices with luxury amenities like hardwood floors, granite-and-stainless-steel kitchens and views of the nearby Neponset River.
Twenty of the four-story complex’s 24 two- and three-bedroom units remain available, with prices ranging from $339,900 to $374,900.
We recently looked at Unit 101, a $339,900 two-bedroom condo located on 1,150 square feet of the building’s first floor.
On the outside, Adams Landing offers classic New England styling, with bay windows, a hip roof and an exterior done in shingles and brick.
More: Happy Landing: North Quincy complex: economy plus luxury – By Paul Restuccia, The Boston Herald
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.