I wish I had some Boston-only data to give to you, but I don’t. I’ll try to drudge some up.
The Warren Group, the real estate industry publishing company, says statewide February condo sales fell 3.2 percent to 1,717 units in a year-to-year comparison; the February median condo sales price dropped 4.8 percent to $261,870.
Timothy Warren Jr., chief executive of the Warren Group, offered his perspective of the housing market in a statement.
“Although the number of sales fell in February, the relatively low decrease shows more of a leveling out in the Massachusetts home market,” he said. “Sales decreased by double-digit percentages during much of 2006, so a decrease of only 1.4 percent could be an indication of some stabilization in the market.”
Source: Mass. home prices still falling – By Chris Reidy, The Boston Globe
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018