It’s gonna cost you, though.
One Lincoln is on the market, once again.
From today’s GlobeSt.com:
One of Boston’s newest office towers is going on the sales block–again. Since its completion in 2003, the 36-story, one-million-sf structure has changed hands multiple times, and in each instance at record highs for New England on a square footage basis.
The property was built by John Hynes’ Gale Company, completed in 1999. The company sold it in 2004 (after State Street Co. signed on as anchor tenant), for $705 million, who, in turn, sold it to Fortis Company, in 2006, for $889 million.
The expected list price is $900 million, although word on the street is that bidding may hit the $1 billion mark.
Why would you sell a building for such a small profit?
I don’t know, but then again, I’m not a commercial real estate broker.
One Lincoln St. Sale Seen Topping $900M – By Joe Clements, GlobeSt.com
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos $500k and up
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500,000 – $900,000
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale $450,000 – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $400,000 and up
- Leather District condos for sale $700,000 – $2.5M
- Midtown condos for sale $1m – $3M
- Seaport District condos for sale $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
- South Boston condos for sale $450,000 and up
- South End condos for sale $500,000 – $700,000
- Waterfront condos for sale $600,000 – $1,500,000
- Boston Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000 – $6,000,000
- Downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.