As stated in my earlier blog post, 25 Boston condos will be going up for auction at Audubon Park (16 Miner St). The units are listed on the Audubon Auction website which includes a one-bedroom condo with a min bid of $225,000 and a two-bed, two-bath condo with a min bid of $325,000.
The Audubon marketing team is paying a 2% commission to brokers. If you use my service here at the Boston Real Estate Blog I’ll give you 1% of my commission.
For more information email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-720-5454 or 617-426-6616.
File Under: You scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018