So the old Verizon store location at 745 Boylston Street (opposite the Lenox Hotel) will go empty for a little while longer. The anticipated opening of the all-things-chocolate restaurant chain Max Brenner has been pushed back to February or later, according to a report in today’s Boston Herald. Here’s something we’re wondering about: will the Back Bay location have a liquor license? Online you can look at their menus, and there’s a “Cocktails” page. Just looking at it can put you into a mild diabetic coma, however.
- Explore condos for sale in Seaport District
- Boston condos for sale: How buyers can prepare for the Spring Market
- Boston condos for sale: Online search tools you may not of known about
- The key to selling a Boston Seaport condo is marketing
- Increase your net worth by buying a Boston condo for sale
- Boston condos for sale Back Bay
- How to find an affordable Beacon Hill condo in 2019?
- Boston condos for sale Beacon Hill
- Seaport Boston Rental Buildings
- Find Boston condos for sale before they go on Zillow or Realtor.com
- Boston real estate. What is Redlining?
- Boston Seaport Apartment Rentals
- Boston condos for sale are moving towards a more balanced market
- Boston condos for sale cash offers and how to compete with them
- 3 tips to know when buying a Boston condo for sale