So the old Verizon store location at 745 Boylston Street (opposite the Lenox Hotel) will go empty for a little while longer. The anticipated opening of the all-things-chocolate restaurant chain Max Brenner has been pushed back to February or later, according to a report in today’s Boston Herald. Here’s something we’re wondering about: will the Back Bay location have a liquor license? Online you can look at their menus, and there’s a “Cocktails” page. Just looking at it can put you into a mild diabetic coma, however.
- South Boston condos for sale and sales data last 3 months
- Downtown Boston Real Estate: Boston North End Sales and Stats
- Boston downtown real estate and having a professional on your side
- Charles River Park condos for sale: First Summer Price reduction
- Boston downtown real estate and getting pre-qualified
- Before listing your Charles River Park condo for sale: Ask these questions
- Should you renovate your Boston downtown condominium before listing it?
- Boston downtown real estate: What is a buyers broker agreement?
- Boston condos for sale & 5 common Buyer negotiation mistakes
- Young Millennials are saving longer for their Boston downtown real estate home
- Our Charles River Park condo listing Under Agreement in 4 days!
- Charles River Park condo sales data last 60 days
- Boston Downtown real estate sales stats for Midtown
- Beacon Hill condo sales data last 30 days
- Another 5 Star Downtown Boston Real Estate Client