For the past twelve months, at least, advertisements have been appearing that say, “Battery Wharf, “Life Re-engineered” or something like that, with the tag line, “Opening, December 2007”.
Those of us who have at least walked by the outside of the building knew that this date was optimistic, at best.
Finally, the developer seems to have looked at a calendar and realized, it’s December 2007 and they’re not done!
I just received an email from the sales office at Battery Wharf announcing that closings will take place during the first quarter 2008.
More importantly … they’ve increased the broker commissions!
“As a special holiday gift to you, the development team is offering an additional 1% commission bonus for new contracts put Under Agreement from December 1, 2007 through February 1, 2008. The total 3% commission will be paid at closing.”
Happy Chanukah, indeed!
If you are interested in taking a look at the project and using me as your buyer’s agent, please contact me today.
Or, before February 1, 2008.
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018