Good news for trick-or-treaters and their parents this year: Not only is Boston’s best trick-or-treat neighborhood easily accessible (it’s near T stops for the green, orange and red lines), it’s also one of the city’s most charming.
Beacon Hill ranked as the number one trick-or-treat neighborhood in Boston, according to the second annual Zillow Trick-or-Treat Housing Index.
The Best Five Places to Trick-or-Treat in Boston in 2010
1. Beacon Hill
2. North End
3. Back Bay
5. South End
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018