Boston real esstate
The Beacon Hill Times is reporting that the BHCA will review a zoning request tonight for a new “Eva’s” eatery at 120 Charles Street, where the proprietor plans to sell “artisanal sandwiches.”
Meanwhile, the owner of the Hampshire House plans to unveil at the same meeting a tentative proposal for a new restaurant at 290 Cambridge Street, where the old Grampy’s used to be located and where plans are underway for a new building at the site.
Not sure about the new name. The different numbers get confusing. But who are we to question the business and marketing prowess of Tom Kershaw, the legendary owner of the Hampshire House and “75 Chestnut Street”? That’s Tom above.
File under: Cheers!
View Back Bay condos for sale and rent.
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sle
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018