Well, Boston-Cambridge-Quincy, actually.
An analyst at The Brookings Institution has ranked the 30 largest metropolitan areas – “in terms of the number of walkable urban places they had clustered about them, then divided the number of places by the total population to find the cities with the most walking opportunities per capita.“
Here are the top 10 cities with the most walkable places per capita, along with the number of most walkable areas:
* Washington-Arlington-Alexandria: 20 walkable places
* Boston-Cambridge-Quincy: 11
* San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose: 14
* Denver: 5
* Portland-Vancouver-Beaverton: 4
* Seattle-Tacoma-Bellevue: 6
* Chicago-Naperville-Joliet: 14
* Miami-Fort Lauderdale-Pompano Beach-Palm Beach: 4
* Pittsburgh: 3
* New York-Northern New Jersey-Long Island-Stanford, Conn.: 21
Washington DC? w/e!
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018