The latest S&P/Case Shiller report came out today, showing that home prices in the U.S. rose by a strong 5.5 percent in November, with particular strength in the Sun Belt areas.
Prices in metro Boston fell month-over-month in November by just under 1 percent. But overall prices for the year are up by 2.3 percent in the Boston metro area.
The data is consistent with other previous reports showing very strong sales in Massachusetts, while prices have remained relatively stable in most towns and cities.
Click on the above chart to get a clearer look at the housing stats for the 20 metro areas surveyed. Chart via S&P.
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sle
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018