One of the Boston’s real estate market’s hotspots for millennial’s in the Boston area, Boston Beacon Hill has plenty to offer home buyers.
Let’s start with the basics.
- Highly rated schools: Beacon Hill has one of the highest ranked schools in the
- Small community: Beacon Hill is one of the smaller communities in downtown Boston.
- Low crime: Both property and violent crime rates are lower than Boston and national levels.
- Access to the outdoors: Beacon Hill is a nice stroll to the Boston Common and the Boston Public Garden.
- Convenient to Grocery Stores: Within a 5 minute walk you have Whole Foods and a family owned Top Shelf grocery store on Cambridge Street.
- Entertainment: Beacon Hill has several pubs and restaurants on Charles Street along with pastry shops.
That’s the snapshot of Beacon Hill as it exists today.