One of the Boston’s real estate market’s hotspots for millennial’s in the Boston area, Boston Beacon Hill has plenty to offer home buyers.
Let’s start with the basics.
- Highly rated schools: Beacon Hill has one of the highest ranked schools in the
- Small community: Beacon Hill is one of the smaller communities in downtown Boston.
- Low crime: Both property and violent crime rates are lower than Boston and national levels.
- Access to the outdoors: Beacon Hill is a nice stroll to the Boston Common and the Boston Public Garden.
- Convenient to Grocery Stores: Within a 5 minute walk you have Whole Foods and a family owned Top Shelf grocery store on Cambridge Street.
- Entertainment: Beacon Hill has several pubs and restaurants on Charles Street along with pastry shops.
That’s the snapshot of Beacon Hill as it exists today.
View Beacon Hill condos for sale 2019. Updated in real time.
View Beacon Hill apartments for rent 2019. Updated in real time