A Boston condo appraisal is a written estimate of a property’s market value, completed by an appraiser. This objective third party will give their professional opinion of the market value of a home.
What Does an Appraiser Look For?
- General condition of the home
- Size of the home and the property
- Location of the home
- Number of bathrooms and bedrooms
- Upgrades or remodeled areas
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos for sale $600k
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $600k
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights
- Fenway condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos
- Midtown Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000
- Seaport District condos for sale $500k
- South Boston condos for sale $500,000
- South End condos for sale $700k
- Waterfront condos for sale $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018