Boston condo sales data for the month of April should be released over the coming days.
It should be very enlightening.
According to figures from the past several months, January and February were busier than normal, but March was slower than expected.
It certainly seems as though the market is busy – I’ve seen a good number of buyers out at open houses, and I’m busier than I have ever been. Certainly a lot busier than last April – May!
It remains to be seen whether or not this “feeling” is the “reality”. Sales volume and price information will help to determine whether or not the downtown Boston real estate market remains strong.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.