Boston condo owners: How to dispose of hazardous waste
On July 27, 2018, Boston residents can safely dispose of hazardous waste and shred unwanted documents for free.
- We only take waste from Boston residents. You need to show us proof of your residency. We will not take any waste from businesses.
- Latex and acrylic paint are NOT hazardous. Just let the paint dry out in the can and put it out on your trash day.
- We offer paper shredding at all of our events. We will shred up to 10 copy paper size boxes or containers of your personal documents.
- We accept all clothing and textiles, including pants, coats, hats, and suits. As long as it’s dry and not moldy, we want it. But, there are certain items that we can’t accept.
- You can also recycle electronics at this event. We don’t take commercial material from businesses. Learn more about what electronics you can — and can’t — recycle.
BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE & RENT
- Boston Back Bay condos for sale and rent
- Beacon Hill Boston condos for sale and rent
- Charlestown Boston condos for sale and rent
- Charlestown Navy Yard sale and rent
- Dorchester Heights Boston condos for sale and rent
- Fenway Boston condos for sale and rent
- Jamaica Plain Boston condos for sale and rent
- Leather District Boston condos for sale and rent
- Midtown Downtown condos for sale and rent
- Seaport District condos for sale and rent
- South Boston condos for sale and rent
- South End Boston condos for sale and rent
- Waterfront condos for sale and rent\
Over the course of 20 years in the Boston downtown real estate market, John represented and sold numerous, condominiums, investment and development properties in Greater Boston and in the surrounding suburbs
In addition to representing Boston condo buyers and sellers, John is currently one of the most recognized Boston condo blog writers regarding Boston condominiums and residential real estate markets. John's insights and observations about the Boston condo market have been seen in a wide variety of the most established local & national media outlets including; Banker and Tradesman, Boston Magazine The Boston Globe, The Boston Herald and NewsWeek and Fortune magazine, among others.
For over 24 years, John Ford, of Ford Realty Inc., has been actively involved in the real estate industry. He started his career in commercial real estate with a national firm Spaulding & Slye and quickly realized that he had a passion for residential properties. In 1999, John entered the residential real estate market, and in 2000 John Started his own firm Ford Realty Inc. As a broker, his clients have come to love his fun, vivacious, and friendly attitude. He prides himself on bringing honesty and integrity to the entire home buying and selling process. In addition to helping buyers and sellers, he also works with rental clients. Whether you’re looking to purchase a new Boston condo or rent an apartment, you’ll quickly learn why John has a 97% closing rate.
Charles River Park
Surrounding Communities of Boston
John Ford and his staff can be reached at 617-595-3712 or 617-720-5454. Please feel free to stop by John's Boston Beacon Hill office located at 137 Charles Street.
Ford Realty Inc
137 Charles Street
Boston, Ma 02114