It has become a kind of lamentable shorthand to say that it’s darn near impossible to buy into Boston unless you’re a dual-income household, a millionaire or a particularly adept bank robber. Yet, it turns out there are a sizable number of condos in Boston that are within reach of the first-time buyer (assuming he or she can successfully navigate the city’s shark tank of bidding wars, cash deals and over-asks). To prove it, we scoped out several quality, market-rate condos asking under half a million (which, yes, is cheap for Boston); and we were pleased with what we found.
It is hard to believe that you can still find Boston condos for sale under $500,000 that are in desirable Boston neighborhoods. Yet, we have found numerous condos in high-end Boston neighborhoods that are priced at $500,000 and under. Here’s the proof, we found numerous condominiums that feature ammenties that you’d find on Boston luxury properties priced over $500k. The following is a list:
- $319,000 : 48 Coffey St #10A, Boston1 bed, 1 bathListed with The Maneikis Companies, Inc.
- $399,000 : 81 Westminster Avenue #H, Boston2 beds, 2 bathsListed with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage - Jamaica Plain
- $349,000 : 11 Wilkinson Park #2, Boston2 beds, 1 bathListed with Keller Williams Realty
- $320,000 : 29 Gibson St #1R, Boston1 bed, 1 bathListed with OwnerEntry.com
- $499,900 : 204 Perham Street #2, Boston3 beds, 2 bathsListed with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage - Waltham
See all City of Boston Condos.
(all data current as of 11/15/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay
- Beacon Hill
- Charlestown Navy Yard
- Dorchester Heights
- Jamaica Plain
- Leather District
- Seaport District
- South Boston
- South End
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: December 2017